EPFO SSA Notification 2023: Are you trying to find an excellent and satisfying career in the public sector? If so, you could be a good fit for the EPFO SSA Notification Job. Social Security Assistants (SSA) are being sought after, according to a statement published by the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO). We will examine the job description, qualifications, application procedure, and other important details regarding the EPFO SSA Notification Job in greater detail in this blog.
The primary duty you have as an EPFO SSA will be to help in the organization’s social security schemes running. You will be in charge of keeping track of transactions, replying to inquiries, and dealing with complaints related to insurance, pension, and EPF plans. You can also be asked to handle office tasks including data input, file upkeep, and communication.
You must fulfil the requirements listed below in order to be qualified for the EPFO SSA Notification Job:
- Age: As of the online application deadline, you must be between the ages of 18 and 27.
- Education Need: You should hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Language: You should be skilled in at least one regional language in addition to English.
- Computer skills: You should be able to use MS Office and have a solid knowledge of computers.
You may apply for the EPFO SSA Notification Job by following these easy steps if you match the eligibility requirements:
- Visit www.epfindia.gov.in to see EPFO’s official website.
- Select the ‘EPFO SSA Notification’ link by clicking on the ‘Recruitment’ tab.
- Make sure you fulfil the qualifying requirements by reading the notice attentively.
- Then, complete the online application form by clicking the link that says “Apply Online.”
- Upload your picture, signature, and any further supporting papers in accordance with the guidelines.
- Applying a credit card, debit card, or net banking to pay the application fee online.
- After submitting the form, print the confirmation page for your records.
Three steps make up the selection procedure for the EPFO SSA Notification Job:
- Phase 1: Preliminary Examination – This online objective test, worth 100 marks, evaluates your command of the English language as well as your aptitude for thinking and maths. This exam will take you 60 minutes to finish.
- Phase 2: Main Examination – This 200-point online objective test measures your understanding of English grammar, quantitative aptitude, reasoning/intellect, and general/economic/financial awareness. You have two hours to finish this test.
- Phase 3: Computer Skill Test – This qualification test determines how well you can use MS Office and other fundamental programmes. To be eligible for the final selection, you must receive a minimum of 17 out of a possible 30 points on this test.
Salary and Benefits
A monthly payment between Rs. 25,500 and Rs. 81,100 would be yours if you are chosen for the EPFO SSA Notification Job. You will also be qualified for a number of benefits, including medical insurance payment, leave payment for travel, gifts, and good fund. Also you will be protected by the group life insurance plan, which will give your family financial support in the event of a sudden death.
For recent college graduates searching for a secure and fulfilling career in the public sector, the EPFO SSA Notification Job is an excellent match. This position offers a strong work-life balance and prospects for professional progress in addition to an inviting benefits and salary package. So, if you meet the criteria and have an interest in the position, don’t wait any longer and submit your application now!